There are two methods for admission at Siam University:  transfer from an accredited university or college (see Transfer Credit), or  by earning a passing grade on the Entrance Examination. The Entrance Examination is available prior to each academic term.
- Grade 12 transcript for undergraduate applicants or equipment as well as transcript of academic records.
- Two copies of International passport
- A non-criminal record
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation (from high school teachers + professor or alumni of SIAM)
- Results of TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS, if available
- 3 recent photographs (3x4cm)
- Application fees
Documents and Application
- original and photocopy of M6 certificate, high school diploma or its equivalent
- a copy of the Thai citizen identification card and household registration or copy of passport
- four 3×4 cm. color photographs
Applying From Abroad
Applicants from countries other than Thailand who have not graduated from an English medium high school must submit, when possible, the score of a recently passed English Proficiency test such as TOEIC or TOEFL. There is no predetermined minimum score for the TOEFL or TOEIC. Those scoring 500 on TOEIC or more will be exempt from the English Intensive Course requirements.