- Grade 12 transcript for undergraduate applicants or equipment as well as transcript of academic records.
- Two copies of International passport
- A non-criminal record
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation (from high school teachers + professor or alumni of SIAM)
- Results of TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS, if available
- 3 recent photographs (3x4cm)
- Application fees
Documents and Application
- original and photocopy of M6 certificate, high school diploma or its equivalent
- a copy of the Thai citizen identification card and household registration or copy of passport
- four 3×4 cm. color photographs
Intensive English Courses
The applicants who pass the entrance examination in English are not required to take intensive English classes. For those who fail in the entrance examination, Siam University organizes two sixty-hour intensive courses in English.