PLAN TO STUDY
Apply: between 1st May and 10th August
Class begins: Mid-August
Apply: between 1st September and 10th December
Class begins: Mid-December
Apply: between 1st January and 10th April
Class begins: Mid-April
Note: The graduate School of business Administration operates 15-week per Trimester.
When to Apply?
Applicants are welcome year-round. Simply complete the application form and include the following:
- Two copies of undergraduate transcript, as well as transcript of academic records.
- Two copies of International passport
- A non-criminal record
- Statement of purpose
- 2 letters of recommendation (professor or alumni of SIAM)
- Results of TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS, if available
- 3 recent photographs (3x4cm)
- Application fees
How to join the program?
There are 2 methods as follow:
- Apply by yourself at Siam University
- Applicants comes to Siam University directly and then, apply to the program through our admission center which is located at 1stfloor, 19th The next step is interviewing by Dean of the Graduate School of Business or a lecturer of the program.
- Apply from your own country
- An applicant fulfills an application form (download or fill online).
- Next, please send all supporting evidences to the International Affairs Office at Siam University at 235 Petkasem Road, Phasicharoen, Bangkok, 10163, Thailand.
- Please Pay 45 US dollars for application fee. The application fee is payable via bank draft or bank transfer.
- Then, Admission committee reviews application file and, if satisfactory, you will get your invitation letter.
- The step further, candidate applies for student visa (non-immigrant, category ED) at the nearest Thai consulate.
- Finally, an applicant comes to Bangkok and finalizes admission at the University campus.