Students should register within the registration period as per the Academic Calendar below by filling out a Registration Form (QF-10-01) available at the International Program Office 19-605, bldg 19, 6th floor. Late registration is possible, usually within a period of 2 weeks after first day of class, with a penalty fee of 100 Baht per day late.
- Purchase registration form (B 5.00)
- Complete the form
- The Director of the Program signs the form for approval
- Give the pink leaf of the registration form to the secretary of the International Program Office
- Go to the Registration Office, bldg. 12, 1st floor; give the registration form to the officer and pay for the number of credits you enrolled for. Keep the receipt.
- Present your receipt to the secretary in the International Program office.