Graduate School – MBA (Thai Program)
- A STUDY OF CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION IN SERVICE QUALITY TOWARDS KANDAWGYI PALACE HOTEL, YANGON, MYANMAR
- A STUDY OF ECONOMICS, POLITICAL AND ENVIROMENT FACTORS AFFECTING TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN MYANMAR
- AN ANALYSIS OF ECONOMIC, LEGAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL FACTORS AFFECTING HOTEL OCCUPANCY RATES IN MANDALAY, MYANMAR
- AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE FACTORS SELECTED ON MEDICAL TOURISM IN THAILAND
- AN EXPLORATION OF RELATIONSHIPS AMONG SERVICE QUALITY, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY IN HELATHCARE SECTOR IN YANGON, MYANMAR
- CHALLENGES FACING HUMAN RESOURCES SUCCESSION PLANNING IN THE PHILIPPINE WORK ORGANIZATIONS
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON KFC COMPANY IN CAMBODIA
- Decision to Use the Service in Thonglor International Pet Hospital Rama 9 Bangkok
- DISCUSSION ON THE INNOVATION OF CHINESE URBAN REAL ESTATE PROJECT – HOME PLUS WORK PARK CONSTRUCTION
- Marketing Mixed Factors Affecting to the Sport Wear’s Purchasing Behavior
- MARKETING RESEARCH A STUDY ON COMPPENSATION MANAGEMENT OF XCL
- MARKETING RESEARCH A STUDY ON MODERATING EFFECT OF IWOM (INTERNET WORD OF MOUTH) ON CHINESE MOVIE BOX OFFICE AND ITS INFLUENCING FACTORS
- MARKETING RESEARCH HOLLYWOOD FILM INDUSTRY MARKETING ANALYSIS
- MARKETING RESEARCH ON LOGISTICS ENTERPRISE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT UNDER E-COMMERCE ENVIRONMENT
- MARKETING RESEARCH THE INFLUENCE OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON CONSUMER PURCHASING BEHAVIOR
- Research on Cultural Integration Strategy in Cross – border mergers and acquisitions
- RESEARCH ON INTERNET MARKETING MODELS OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION BASES IN CHINA—A CASE STUDY OF FUHE AGRICULTURAL COMPANY
- RESEARCH ON STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVEMENT OF COMPANY D’EMPLOYEE LOYALTY
- RESEARCH ON THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ON ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE OF LISTED TOURISM COMPANIES IN CHINA
- Research on Willingness and Satisfaction of Chinese Tourists Travel to Thailand
- THE KEY SUCCESS FACTORS TOWARDS ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
- THE ORDERLY DEVELOPMENT OF E-SPORT LIVESTREAMING INDUSTRY
- Buying Behavior for Canned Fish of Consumers in Tesco Lotus Rama2 Bang Khun Thian Bangkok_ChayaponM
- 30. Marketing Mix factors affecting to international tourists decision making on 5-stars hotel selection in Bangkok Case Studay Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok
- 31. Buying Decision for Sport Shoes of Bangkok Rubber Public Company
- 32. Factors Affecting the Working Efficiency of Subsrithai Document Storage Services Center
- 33. Employees’s Satisfaction on Operating of SPS Medical Company Limited
The purpose of this research was to investigate the influence of Marketing Mix factors affecting to international tourists’ decision making on 5-stars hotel selection in Bangkok: Case Studay Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok and to study behavior of international tourists and to compare opinions on Marketing Mix factors affecting to international tourists’ decision making on 5-stars hotel selection in Bangkok: Case Studay Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok. Two hundred eighty subjects were international tourists responded to a survey tool through the quality of the tool. Data were analyzed statistically in term of Frequency, Percentage, Mean, Standard Deviation, T-test and One-way Analysis of Variance, and if differences were found, the differences in pair were later analyzed by LSD method.
1. The opinion of respondents on Marketing Mix factors affecting to international tourists’ decision making on 5-stars hotel selection in Bangkok: Case Studay Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok were ranked in highest level in terms of Physical Evidence (x ̅ = 4.83) Process (x ̅ = 4.65) Product (x ̅ = 4.60) Place (x ̅ = 4.53) People (x ̅ = 4.53) except, Promotion (x ̅ = 4.48) and Price (x ̅ = 4.42) were ranked in high level.
2. Respondents had traveled to Bangkok for 1 – 2 times. Period of stay was around 4 – 7 days. Main purpose of visiting was traveling or leisure. They majority choose weekday for traveling with friends or colleauges. The internet was a main source to searching in.
3. Respondents of different genders had indifferent opinions on Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok at the 0.05 statistically significance level.
4. Respondents of different residential countries had different opinions on Shangri-la Hotel Bangkok at the 0.05 statistically significance level.
By Mr. Peerawat Samutsin / Degree : Master of Business Administration / Major : General Management / Advisor Vijit Supinit (Ph.D.)
The objective of this research was to study factors affecting the work effectiveness of employees of Document Storage Department at Sub Sri Thai Public Company Limited. The questionnaire was used as the research instrument to collect data. The population and sample included 176 employees of Document Storage Department at Sub Sri Thai Public Company Limited. The results of this research showed as follows.
1.In terms of personal factors, it was found that the sample mostly consisted of males; those aged between 21-30 years; those graduated with below bachelor’s degree; those worked as employee; those earned salary (excluding OT) of 8,001-10,000 baht per month; those worked under Document Storage Department; and those worked as staff.
2. Overall, the sample had moderate level of opinion towards work-related factors. Work achievement, roles and responsibility, and motivation were at high level. Compensation (salary and OT) and welfare, rules and regulation, work environment, performance evaluation were at moderate levels.
3. Overall, the sample had moderate level of opinion towards work effectiveness. Punctuality was at high level. Work accuracy and objective achievement were at moderate levels.
4. Personal factor of employee include Overall, the sample with different gender, type of employees, and monthly income (excluding OT) had different opinion towards work-related factors with statistical significance level of .05.
5. Overall, work factor was highly positively related to work effectiveness with statistical significance level of .05.
By Mr.Chokchai Vandee /Degree : Master of Business Administration Major/ Major : Marketing And General Management / Advisor : Dr.Vijit Supinit