Siam University campus is located in South-West Bangkok and comprises of 20 main buildings with a total floor area of roughly 140,000 square metres.
- 1. Administration Building - houses a radio broadcasting studio, the Public Relations Department, the Office of Finance and the Accounting Department.
- 2. An original university building - contains classrooms, language laboratories, teachers’ offices, a SE-ED Siam University Bookstore, the Siam University Post Office, a TMB PCL (Siam University Branch), the International Business Office and a Muay Thai Boxing and Judo Gym on the top floor.
- 3. The Dr. Narong Mongkhonvanit Memorial Building - contains seven computer laboratories, a Hotel and Tourism operating room, the Graduate School Library, a teaching and learning-facilities center, teachers offices, classrooms and the Purchasing Department
- 4. The Siam Cultural Center - a three-story building, housing the Cultural Center, a Hotel and Tourism operating room, a television operating room, physics laboratories, a demonstration court for legal practice, photography and movie production house, teachers offices and classrooms. On the ground floor is a canteen.
- 5.6. 7. The School of Engineering Operation Buildings 1, 2, 3 - used for engineering course instruction and experiments.
- 8. The School of Engineering Main Building - contains a mechanical-engineering laboratory, a computer mechanical-analysis laboratory, a liquid-mechanics laboratory, a design and CAD-CAM laboratory, a power-electricity laboratory, an electronic laboratory, the office of academic training and services, teachers’ rooms and classrooms.
- 9. The School of Engineering Operation Building 4 - used for engineering course instruction and experiments.
- 11. The Science and Technology Innovation Center - contains offices, classrooms and labs and is a central location for the development and display on innovative inventions and technological creations from the Engineering and Science Departments.
- 12. The Royal Majesty Jubilee Building - The name is in commemoration of the 60th birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej. This ten-story building houses an auxiliary Office of the President, the Office of Academic Affairs, the Office of Educational Services, the Central Library, a 1200 seat auditorium, a seminar room, a demonstration room for banking practice, a cafeteria, lecture rooms, a small meeting room and teachers offices.
- 14. The Science Complex Building - housing the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Nursing, teachers’ offices, seminar rooms, food-science laboratories, chemical laboratories and the computer center for engineering and sciences.
- 15. The 30th Anniversary Building is a five-story building with 3,500 square meters of space containing lecture rooms, an Internet center with more than 300 personal computers, classrooms and teachers’ offices.
- 16. Main Canteen - a full service food court.
- 17. The Students’ Clubs Building - houses the Guidance and Placement Division, the Office of the Student Union, a 7-Eleven convenience store, offices of student clubs and the University Guest House.
- 18. The Electrical Engineering Operations Building – contains a power/electricity experiment and analysis laboratory, a fiber-optic cable communications system, a computer hardware operating room and an electronic laboratory.
- 19. The Golden Jubilee Building - The tallest building on campus, constructed in 1999 commemorating King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s 50th anniversary on the throne. This building contains the admissions office, the University Council Conference Room, the Office of the President, the Office of Graduate Schools, the University Theater, the Siam Heritage Lounge, a small demonstration hotel, a 700 car parking garage, a research room, lecture rooms and additional Placement Division services, as well as houses the Southeast Asia office of the International Association of University Presidents (IAUP).
- 20. Siam University Sports Complex and Auditorium- the newest building on the Siam University Campus with an area of 2,400 square meters and a seating capacity of over 1,000. It features an air-conditioned fitness center with the latest equipment, full-sized basketball, volleyball and badminton courts and table tennis facilities. The complex is also used as an auditorium for on-campus conventions and special functions.