What is the program description for Master’s of International Business in Administration ?
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a master’s degree in business administration (management). It’s an internationally-recognized degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The value of the MBA, however, is not limited strictly to the business world. An MBA can also be useful for those pursuing a managerial career in the public sector, government, private industry, and other areas.
Our MBA programs include a “core” curriculum of subjects, such as accounting, economics, marketing, and operations, as well as elective courses that allow participants to follow their own personal or professional interests.
Performance Based Learning
- The SIAM International MBA program distinguishes itself from other graduate business programs. The individual student’s performance is used as the measure of achievement in every course.
- Our program guarantees students’ abilities in these skills and business practices. The teaching methods we employ; develop and stress independent thinking.
- Our students are expected to meet practical and verifiable achievement levels and to be able to immediately add value to their respective businesses.
- The curriculum is performance based with mastery standards to certify learning both inside and outside our campus. Our flexible schedule allows valuable professionals to keep their full- time jobs while earning an MBA. We expect working people to add more value to their companies within a short period of time.
Program Code: MBA
Program Duration: 4 Semesters (2 Years)
Certificate Awarded: Siam University Master degree in Business Administration
Master of Business Administration Program (MBA), Siam University, was established in 1986. This program is dedicated to provide the outstanding MBA education at affordable costs. Throughout our history, the Graduate school has graduated several thousands of top executives of business and government enterprises. Our MBA graduates have become proactive leaders with sound vision, innovative minds and high professional integrity. The wide range of MBA programs prepares students to succeed in both the private and public sectors.
In the fast changing domestic and international economic environments, with increasing intensity of globalization and international competition, human resources with relevant skills and international prospective need to be cultivated to facilitate national economic development and enhance the capability of Thailand as a nation substantially dependent on international economic activities.
Siam’s M.B.A. International Program will cultivate professionals who possess current business education with good moral principles and high social responsibility.
Our vision is to have the M.B.A. International Program act as a knowledge warehouse delivering business training and expertise, with the following emphasis:-
- To educate graduates to become good businessmen and managers with technical excellence and international prospective who are able to make business decisions efficiently with high moral and ethical standards as well as social responsibility
- To prepare graduates in the arts of applying modern business and technological knowledge in management information, business research and business experience in the environments of risks, uncertainties, and intense international competition.
- To produce graduates in business management with high caliber in wide ranging disciplines to be administrators or leaders of public and private business organizations.
- To instill international prospective for graduates of various nationalities to facilitate the expansion of businesses and business networking between Thailand and other nations, most essential for the future of international economic relationship, considering Thailand as a key member and the hub of the ASEAN community.