Most of the people who earn an MBA degree pursue positions in the business field. However, there are many different career options for MBA graduates. It is not uncommon for an MBA grad to work in upper management positions with small and large corporations, government organization or nonprofit organizations. Many grads also choose to open their own business.
Students who graduate from Siam University MBA are well-prepared for work in the international business environment. They will have mastered both the business principles and the qualitative ways of making business decisions, and will be equipped with practical experience to lead at any level in business and government. MBA graduates are business managers, business professionals, and entrepreneurs. They can be brokers who forecast the progression of stock markets and bonds.
The outcome of this program is also to assist job placement for IMBA graduates.
Why choose MBA Program of Siam University?
- Our MBA program is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB), an International Organization.
- Distinguished professors (American, European, Australian and Thai Academics, Entrepreneurs, CEO’s, and Managing Directors) with real business world experiences.
- Emphasis on the use of Business Strategic Plans, Simulations, Harvard and Stanford Case Studies, Team projects, and problem-Based Learning.
- Weeknights, and/or weekends for your convenience.
- Company/Industry visits and field trips.
- Foreign exchange students program and company/industry visit in Europe, America, and Australia (optional).
What Can You Do With a Master Degree in Business Administration?
MBA programs are further studies in business administration designed to provide you with more skills and confidence in your business career. Many MBA programs offer students the opportunity to specialize in a specific area. Most times, graduates go for MBA after three or more years of their first degree with the purpose to expand their knowledge in this particular field. MBA provides you with better jobs; job Promotion, job opportunities, an increase your earning potential etc.
MBA Candidates specialized job options include:
- General Management
- Health Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Internet Marketing
- Nonprofit Management
- Operations Management
- Retail & Sales Management
- Supply Chain Management