Hotel & Tourism Management Program Description
Ideally, our international B.B.A. Program in Service Industry Management can be completed by studying full-time in a four-year academic period. During the first two years of study, international students will fulfill their general education, information technology (IT), and language degree requirements. During the third and fourth years of study, international students complete their core coursework and electives as well as obtain professional work experience. In total, international students must complete 132 credits of coursework to graduate.
The goals of Business Administration Programs in Service Industry management
- To maintain our unique international research, teaching mode for the success of our students;
- To increase students’ language proficiency and communication skills;
- Prepare students to pursue graduate studies in the field of Service Industry Management and Business Administration;
- To train our students to become successful leaders in their various careers;
- Our students have been successful in their respective careers. We aim to maintain that status to generate more successful alumni in this department;
- To encourage discipline among students and to understand the services in hospitality management and;
- Provide students with technical and management skills necessary for supervisory and management positions in the hospitality industry.
It has been one of the most diverse, challenging, largest, important, and fastest-growing industries in the world today. It has derived its reputation on the developments of tourism and rampant movements of people from place to place.
The Department of Hotel and Tourism Management is so large that it offers different varieties of culture, administration and HR under business management to provide students with the skills they will need to compete successfully in the industry.
What is Hotel and Tourism Management?
Hotel and Tourism is a business study that comprises a wide range of hospitality management including rooms division, reception, restaurant operations, and customer service and satisfaction. Students who study in this program engage in interactions with people.
Program Code: BBA (Hotel and Tourism Management)
Program Duration: 8 Semesters (4 Years)
Certificate Awarded: Siam University Bachelor of Business Administration (Hotel and Tourism Management)