Guide to be eligible to participate in the graduation ceremony
At last comes the time for graduation! Here are the steps you should follow to ensure that you graduate without problem.
- Once you have received all your grades and you are sure that you have successfully completed all subjects (including Internship), fill in the graduation form – available at the Registration office or at the International Office (ask the secretary) – and submit it to the registration office, bldg 12, along with your passport or national ID card and 2 black-and-white 1-inch pictures of you wearing the graduation garment.
- Registration office review your file (3 weeks)
- If everything is in order, complete a request form (QF-10-03) for your official transcript and submit to the registration office.
- The university committee reviews your file (1 to 1 ½ month). If approved, the committee issues the official transcript. The latter can be sent to you, if you stay abroad, provided that you have left you address details to the registration officer.
- You are now on the list of the next commencement day. The registration office will send you a letter to inform you of the exact schedule of the next commencement day. If you cannot come on the Commencement Day, you can come anytime after and collect your degree from the Registration office. You must collect it in person or through a member of your direct family (i.e. father, mother, brother or sister.).